Saturday, May 30, 2009

Happy GSS

First time felt happy about the annual GSS, 我做了一件自己觉得很贱,却又自豪的事。

I went shopping for my Gel Liner because I'm sick of my KATE's, its so dry and have tiny bits dropping into my eyes every time, and also to utilise the Takashimaya Voucher given on my birthday. So I went around all the counter spotting for their liners, Clinque, Shiseido, Bobby Brown, Kanebo and Shu Uemura, collecting them like treasure hunt chop. Then I went to the toilet to test for water proof, and tried to locate my lip balm which I forgot to bring. But I need to have a smudge test, so I made a turn to Watsons and look for testers of lotions. And the result is


After body lotion, Shieseido's and Clinque's almost GONE, Kanebo's and Bobbi Brown's is still very visible. Shu Uemura's so so. All are quite water proof. Guess which one I bought?


Kanebo's

Both BB's and Kanebo's are damn black which I like, the other three are less saturated and turns grey on dry rubbing. BB lost because Kanebo's is a little more oil resistant and has tiny amount of glitters in it, cool la. And Kanebo is 2 bucks cheaper also comes with a retractable brush, SOLD! I'm doing all this because I don't want to waste your 诚意.

And the SA is kind enough to give me 2 samples, one of a cleansing foam and one makeup remover.


And while I was in Watsons another SA give me 2 sachets of also makeup remover. Hoho, happy la. So it ended when I went to the toilet again to remove the liners on my hand with soap, alas! Still can see bits of Kanebo lor!

Which reminds me, I have something to say about the Neutrogena eye remover, IT STING MY EYES! It is effective to remove mascara and eyeliner but I can't open my eyes after that, and design of the opening sucks! Such a big hole. I should be going back to Loreal's when finish.

Then went to PS and they have this on exhibition


Stine see here, waste my mms and you still cannot see.

Your kids will love it, they have some fossil digging corner also, but I saw over 20 people there digging like the tractor machine for 10 minute and nothing came out.

Lastly, I found a sweet wrapper UNDER my bed sheet last night! Jaslin, high possibility is your brother, unless is 姑姑's maid. He is the only kid who came on Tuesday. Help me settle ar.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:46 am

    LOL okayy.. I go tell him ;D under your bed sheet O_O
    so smart uhh, hahaha.

    btw, "Which reminds me, I have something to say about the Neutrogena eye remover, IT STING MY EYES!"
    Eye remover? O:

    -jas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:11 pm

    Yea my eyes are drawn on every time u see me. Not like your ribena marble eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:01 pm

    reinvs say, he never eat sweet in your room! he say he eat in living room and it's not him to put it there O_O

    hahaha i'll take that as a compliment thank you thank you :D

    -jas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:15 pm

    i saw the mms but couldnt tell wad it was

    - renji

    ReplyDelete