Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Can't Blog for the last few days

Is it only me that I can't go any blogspot sites for the past two days?

Anyway,

Body toning mission fail miserably! Weigh today and I think I gain 2k! Damn, must be eating too fabulously for the weekend. Noodles with lots of sides on Saturday, high tea buffet for Mothers' Day, dumplings on Monday, fried noodles last night and Black Vinegar Pig Trotter tonight! O-M-G!

阿娘,我會腫成這樣都是你喂出來的!

Rice Dumplings Festival is coming, gonna make her give more of them away, HAHAHAHA.

Fingers stop peeling, but no clear finger prints yet, its still frictionless.

AND
Someone is going to fly again and away for 2 years!
LIYAN 你好捨得抛下我們啊!
Take care and enjoy yourself yea?

Everyone has got hard wings and flying everywhere. Turns around and try to locate mine, I think it has yet hatch...

3 comments:

  1. yes only u.
    i'm on twitter lets play it

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know all my friendster, facebook and even this blogspot account are all created after being conned by you...

    i might twit but not now..

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha issit?!?

    anyway twitter not fun, no need play i give up le

    ReplyDelete