Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Observation Diary

烂手日记 第一天:
I have problems with my fingers for some times already and I couldn't care about it, because I thought I'm such a weakling that every illness likes me so much. But! It is getting worse these days I'm feeling scared.

It begins with my right thumb being dried and so wrinklry every day and some times peeling, my finger prints are hard to loacate using eyes. Though I have not tried it with security machines yet, but I'm afraid I can't control my bank nor go through customs now.

Then the next 3 fingers and 2 of the left fingers start to do the same and so dry that they peel and bleed to the tiniest scratch or pull. And I notice these few days that my left thumb is getting it too!!!!!!!!!

Photobucket

My mum said my aunt got similar syndrome on her before and applied some XXX medicine and recovered, I wasn't interested, I'm lazy and I does not want to resign to the fact that I have more medicine to collect. But now I bo bian liao!

I have 0 grip with those infected areas, I can't flip papers / magazines / books, I drop almost every thing from papers to glass, it is painful when I apply things on my face, its INTOLERABLE NOW.

Mum got the medicine from aunt already, will keep close observation of it, I really want it to work! Haiz. Have something to show before signing off

Photobucket

the closest close up of the most serious right thumb! Try tracing my fingerprint.
Hope I don't make you throw all your food out.

2 comments: