Friday, May 29, 2009

Re Open!

Local H1N1 confirm cases: Make it 4!
And my louya nose trying its best to make me feel no face to go out! !@#% I'm just having allergic nose!!!!!

A man was being detained over at the US custom for missing fingerprints! OMG, he has at least medical records for reason, what about me, ask the fungals?! I'm gonna try to see if I can print some prints with my fingers now. I discovered I'm a freak again.

I think I have finish upgrading here, made it look as close as before. Added lots of widgets and is now easier to scroll for Older Posts with the link below. Google is linking all its services together, see the running slide show over there → it consists of photos mainly of ME with you. Did not see your pictures? Send it to me and I will post them up ★ Tell you something, most pics up running now are not Photoshop, can see my pimples clearly, but I will fix them~ soon.

Some Mozilla might not work well, I don't know what happen, like the one I'm using now is giving me lots of version when I refresh, but IE is working good, so that is it! But do tell me if a major of you meet the same problem.

Chance upon some photos of the grown up Prince Harry, man sometimes he looks better then his brother William. Helllooooo! Can anyone hear me?! Where is my Prince? 月老您找到我的红线的另一端了吗?

No comments:

Post a Comment