Sunday, May 24, 2009

More Animals

Before that let's cheer

HUAT ARH!


Can make out what is that?

It's

*

*

*

Not a tree frog

*

*

*

A bat!
This picture was taken at my neighbour's door, but it flew to all 6 doors this morning. It look so small here but when the wings are out its BIG! I know that bats won't crash into you but its hard not to scream when it flew over.

I was trying to locate the town council number to have them send people down but it was so hard to find! They should have made them easily accessed like at all the lift lobby.

The bat was flying all around the corridor but just won't get out through the building, must be the light. Anyway, out come brave uncle with a big net and caught it. I think he brought it down to release it. Bats are able to pass viruses if I remember correctly, like rabies if they are blood sucking species.

You think we should inform the TC people still?

看到這裡的人會幸蝠哦 !

No comments:

Post a Comment