Monday, June 01, 2009

Casual Remark

H1N1 grown to 5!

Maybe is the comment I replied Stine a few posts ago.
Yes I have a Facebook account.
But don't bother to add me, it is dead since the day it was born, or maybe was a few weeks later.

It is so stressful to go up there:

Tonnes of requests from people that I can never remember spread like fire.
Everyone is asking me to join applications that hangs my browser, drowning my excitement.
I can never finish reading my homepage when people keeps scribbling on that wall or something, I'm felt buried.
And I have not added any picture up there, just treat that account like air, OK?

I feel bad when I see the requests sent to my mail box, 真得很不好意思~

I met SZ on the train today.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:49 pm

    O: O: O:
    i added this loh pei yun, thinking it was you, and it was some zoo keeper HAHAHA.

    -jas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats leh, go make friend with her and get free access to zoo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:39 pm

    LOL, but now you know got this zoo keeper same name as you, so YOU go make friends with her and be like, "hi peiyun!" "oh hey peiyun."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:15 pm

    facebook has changed
    ur profile wun be so cramped... go back ba

    -renji

    ReplyDelete