Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Small, no, Tiny

I was talking about freebies yesterday. When I opened my letter box earlier on, I thought the items are no here yet. It is so flat with letters, and I was expecting some bottles.

But HALO, they are there! And I almost have my eyes dropped out when I open the envelop.

They are the tiny-est samples I ever received, almost 2-d.


Compare with my Ibanking device......

Now I understand why they are giving 2 sachets of BB creams now. Not only they are small in size, it is almost thinnnnned to paper for the volume, 太看得起我的大臉了, and the bottle............... well, the postage I paid for was more then the stamp pasted on the envelop.

The other samples I got else where.

Much more bulky.

Right, I shouldn't rant so much. Will sample them asap.

Stiney is due Taiwan in less then 24 hrs! Woo enjoy Arashi-ing, shopping and eating there. Ask 大東 back for me yea?

1 comment:

  1. who is 大東?
    da-re?
    wakaranai!

    going to meet ohno soon~~~
    daisuki!! ^^

    ReplyDelete