Friday, October 17, 2008

More KKKKKK

没有K的日子,第3天 阴

I keep having images of that when I go collect K(850), it is covered in scratches, O.O
Because I had a hard time removing the front crystals, I just remove the whole plastic film at the back, it is now BARE. Repairing involves lots of sharp tools and force, I'm WORRIED.

And to make matter worst, I think I didn't backup my phone book! K malfunctioned so suddenly and I can't access the menu key, and I always thought the phonebook is in one of the cards, SIM or Memory.

BUT I CAN'T FIND ANY CONTACTS IN MY SIM CARD NOW! And I don't remember having the option of viewing phonebook entries when downloading files from the Memory Card. Some more now I play with T(610), all my brother's contacts are in the phone memory.

I think I have another backup, the old SIM card before I bought K, if I could find it. I will need to sort the contacts again in phone memory.

AAAAHHHHHH why are all my gadgets giving me problems.

Photobucket
K(850i)

No comments:

Post a Comment