Monday, October 27, 2008

Cursed!

沒有 K 的日子 第13天 雨

I need to find a golden pail, filled it up with holy waters, and wash my hands clean and off everything gadgets.

After Queen, then K, then the hair dryer, now my mp3. IT IS NOT WORKING ANYMORE! I think its the drop when I got out of the MRT gates today. SO DAMN SUAY!

AND AND AND!! Creative only warranty for 12 mths! Thats great, mine is 18mths. I only have this one fall in this 18mths and its gone. Creative gives repair after warranty at $40 consultation fee even if it is 无药可救. The shortest live span of music player I ever own, serious.

Then, K is not with me, I have no MP3, I'm so stone age, congrats! Such an environmental friendly girl. I will bring phonecards and 10cents coins, I will bring books to read on transport now, and vomit all over. I will fastern lanyards on all gadgets so they hang nicely on my neck. I want my K back this week!

Back from TW, Stine bought loots back :D good stuff. I will take pics later, because I feel that I need to take a VERY deep breath, and keep off gadgets for now, if I broke my cam now I can't chase 大东 in Nov.

The Majorica Majolca is in SG! Taka watsons. I'm excited (more if my mp3 isn't spoil).

Police pray 关公,students pray 孔子, IT pray what? EVERYTHING IS TURNING THEIR ASS ON ME! I need to change fortune.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:41 pm

    HAHAHA!
    my mum said pray bill gates! LOL.

    -jaslinnn, ;D

    ReplyDelete