Sunday, October 12, 2008

Long waited

AHHH, finally have a taste of BBQ after so so so long. I think I last had BBQ was years back when we turn 21, during some birthday celebration.

It is a birthday celebration again to see my bbq again.


aaaaaah, delicious still

Was at YH's place to celebrate his day this time.


my plate half eaten

We can never end a gathering without a 200% full stomach. I almost climb up 21 floor back home, but I remember my ah ma told me that don't excercise with a full stomach, so......

...diet always start tml...

OK, I have decided that BBQ is the new black for gathering, steamboat comes next. I have not enough of the fun still, food not important, I just love to BBQ.

After meal lets have some games.

Spot the difference


right, I'm jian enough to sharpen my jawline.
Heng you all didn't choose the one back in ZH, I will die.

We must take group photos during gatherings!

It isn't good to have late birthdays... Luckily I'm not alone, I have no idea what to do in Singapore. Please let CP decide, 是大让小的时候了。

1 comment: