Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Don't Look for me

I don't have my HP with me now! I asked for a replacement phone and she said "We usually have them, but currently all of them are out." WOW, that is how bad SE phones are!!!!!!

I can only collect it after 17th, unless I found a replacement. In the meantime, if you want to contact me pls email, MSN, call my home, write letters if you want to or send some pigeons.

I think I'm skipping SE phone next time and there is no other brands to own. Nokia is UGLY, and their quality not stable too, very good ones are good, normal ones visit service center like regulars. Samsung only LOOK NICE, their functions not very fascinating. LG reminds me of aircon, washing machines and refrigerator. I wanted Panasonic, but it is out of Singapore market. I think I can finally return to my lovely flip phones, the Motorola. Or I might get the iPhone when I'm out of my mind.

Seriously, met cousin Jaslin there too, and she said her battery melts in her phone.

And I spent time to remove my crystals, I can recreate them again when it is back, and hopefully not back to SE again.

Update: Bro rummaged through his loots and found his previous phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment