Thursday, October 30, 2008

Endless

沒有 K 的日子 第16天 晴


Everything is getting no where and my mind is getting busy, I have to call and ask for my K already! I'm tired of T, and tired without proper phonebook. I smsed the wrong person this morning. -_-..


♥来自台湾的礼物♥

I have to tell you, I always wanted the gel! And you actually bought it!!! Love you so much Stine.

Finally went swimming at SK swimming complex, so much better because there is less people, lessons are held else where and its a 15 min bic ride from home! The lucky person who gets to see me totally dressed down and in sloppy home clothes is Candy. She actually lost her way and took a cab on a straight road down the whole Sengkang East Way, another direction idiot I get to know. (She keeps saying that she had a bad day at work and lost her way there, but she is too bz swimming and I didn't get to hear it.)

I'm looking forward to the ache tml morning, long time no exercise, its a cycling and swimming day. Wanz

Edit: Called, another 1 or 2 wks more!!!!! Let me sink deeper into depression.
Kacheng Jaslin: http://sgonline.m-dr.com/mDRCare/JobStatusCheck/index.asp check here, can be found on the acknowlegment paper.

天天想你,天天问自己,到什么时候才能看见你

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:06 am

    uhm, if you're calling the number that they used to call you [to tell you the delay], i think cannot one, :x

    anyway, im gonna go down on friday if they havent called by then, ._.

    -jaslinnn, ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:50 am

    call the one on the paper la!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:12 pm

    saw, mines "awaiting replacement".
    grrrr, ]:

    i dont care lorh,
    我要 complain on friday,
    if not 老母 will go down herself[;

    -kacheng jaslinnn, ;D

    ReplyDelete