Wednesday, August 20, 2008

SHIT YOU!!!!

My middle finger got fucking cut by my house vacuum while dismantling it! And its so deep and painful! Lucky my finger can still move.

That good for nothing thing except for its strong suction. Its so bulky, heavy and slow moving. Where got people design such sharp edges de. SHIT YOU!!!!!!

It better not leave any scars lor, else next time I point middle finger will get laughed at instead, or while my future husband was going to put the super big and shiny diamond engagement ring through my finger and decide to turn back his words when he sees that.

WA LAO, it look like a tiny leech on my finger now..... I'M SAD AND ANGRY!

So many of my friends are talking about the ND Rally (especially the Librians) except me, because I'm an Olympic fan! I love the legendary Phelps! And I heart Nastia and Cheng Fei. Its going to end soon, AWWWW I will miss them for 4 years, and meet them in London.

And I really think the commenters should avoid saying suay things. I was watching the Women's Vault Finals and Cheng Fei successfully made her perfect first jump, while getting ready for the 2nd, the commenters have to talk about falling all sorts of ways during training, like face down and what ever, and then she really fall (she got only Bronze in the end)! Then for the table tennis also, they talk about missing the ball or out and things, Feng Tian Wei then did the thing they said lor, so suay mouth one leh.

Will Singapore take in one more medals in the Table Tennis singles?! No need Gold or Silver, Bronze is good enough. Jia you!!!!!!!!

Awwwwwww I'm so sad looking at my fingers!

No comments:

Post a Comment