Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Lots of Random Topic

Yes, Olympics came to an end and China grab the most Gold medals finally, living the US with lots of complains. I suddenly realise not all Ang Mos are good at playing cool. Should go and search for the gymnastics games and see how the US commentors cursed everything from the judges, order of performance and the Olympiads.

I think China made a good effort in showing how they are able to create wonderful display with human bodies, that's what wow-ed the world, while in present most are trying to show how high tech they are. 中国什么没有,人口最多!

And I can't help to be amused by how good they are at giving names. They consolidate the highest search Olympiad in Google and there came "2nd brother on the right" or something, translated back as "右二哥哥" because this man, some torch guardian I think, keeps appearing in the torch passing clips and standing to the right of the torch bearer, always seen with a wide smile that seems so peaceful and sunshine. The Chinese love people with bright smiles.

2012 London Olympics!!!!!! I'm waiting for you~
_____________________________________________________________

My sis is back from her 12 days trip to Taiwan, and not successful in locating the crimper that I want, AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, 我幼小的心灵又被伤到了!!And she bought 3 luggages COMPLETELY stuffed with things (food packed seperately). I ALSO WANT TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn, I should go take a pic of her luggages, she is able to open a shop in Bugis liao.
_____________________________________________________________

I suddenly become some street directory and encyclopedia or wikipedia or anything alike, because friends starts smsing strange questions to me.

"Whats the difference between Normal mail and Registered?"
"Normal mail are found lying in your mail box, trying to act innocent until you retrieve it. Registered mail came with a loud announcement with the postman knocking and asking for your signature."

"How much is the shipping from some countries to here?"
"Depends on your weight and size of the loots you shipping over. Hello! I shop online but I don't organise! I don't work in shipping company, you got the wrong person."

"Where is the nearest Diva shop to my house?"
"First I don't heart Diva shops, second its your house, its your shop, WHY ASK ME?"

I know I know a lot of things la, but I'm not a computer can!
_____________________________________________________________

I'm lacking of pictures to post, maybe I should post my sis's TW trip for her?

No comments:

Post a Comment