Saturday, August 09, 2008

43 Years of Independence!

Its 9th of August again! One of my favourite holidays for the past 5 6 years, because I got to see fireworks from my windows!

Cousins came to join us in the fun, nobody can resist fireworks!

Jordan says Peek-a-boo! Thats my stay at home look, its a little shakey.


The flag choppers, came pass to go back to base.


The sky is the biggest canvas an artist could have, and our airforce had the chance to draw on them this year. Its incredible! That is going to be the greatest reason to stay at home today.




We heart Singapore!


Going over to the platform!


Its the best location my home could be, empty infront, and guarded by Seletar Airbase at the back.


Even the rainbow came over, its a blessed 43rd year.

Then the FIREWORKS!!




The famous S design, for Singapore and Shine Singapore, but lots of the S are inverted from here.


One last one with the whole city.

Happy Birthday Singapore!

No comments:

Post a Comment