Sunday, August 17, 2008

Medal at LAST!

Sorry I was busy chasing Olympics.

Singapore finally won Silver in the Team Table Tennis Woman, its a new game I heard, China Gold as usual.

I was busy with gymnastics too, and those that I support had problems at the real finals. It was great! And Phelps is now the Olympics medal legend.

Anyway, was with Stine to attend her ex-colleague, Hasibah's big day. Her wedding was held at The Malay Heritage Centre. It was grand and exciting! And all of her family was so friendly and warming.



The kids are so cute, can see that they tried to go into as many pictures as possible.

We were't so daring to go around taking photos as we know no one else, and afraid to break any rules, also I didn't bring the right camera there, but it is a wonderful experience.

Stine says she wants to get married now.

Wait till I found the right dress to attend your wedding can?

1 comment:

  1. i wanna do plastic surgery now.

    and immediate lose weight.

    anyway i really wanna get married now, see LKY son give so many incentive for married ppl (with kids)~~ aaah not that i dun want ah mr PM Lee

    ReplyDelete