Saturday, August 23, 2008

Li Jia Wei! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YEAH!

Though you lost the fight but we are still proud of you! Your score is so closely match and you put up an exciting fight for all of us.

Singapore was being mentioned and brought to highlight so many times in the 2-week event, thanks to our heroines Tao Li, Feng Tian Wei, Wang Yue Gu and Li Jia Wei.

I had a busy night tonight, I had dinner while watching the Bronze medal fight, then I had to switch between channels to catch both Rhythmic Gymnastics and Gold medal, Rhythmic Gym won the final choice because I find watching both China team on table has no excitement already, either won will have all 3 China flags flying. Then between 9 to 9.30 I had my head turning to and fro my windows and TV to catch the France firework display. Almost had motion sickness, wahaha.

Olympics is coming to its end on Sun, will be catching the Closing Ceremony, I hope they clear all doubts and complaints by then, especially the little girl singing the opening song. Woooo! Its all so exciting for this summer game.

Jiawei, don't cry!

1 comment: