Monday, August 01, 2005

Wheres My Voice?!

I wonder if its whether my voice pitch got higher or what, people seems to ignore what i say. For example my mum just came frm the door talking to somebody, if u came to my place b4, i cant see my main door frm the living room, I ask her, "Who are you talking to?"

She ignored me, but a reply came frm my sis, "Har what? I was toking to bro not you."

I say, "Not talking to you." And i reply my question to my mum, "Who are you talking to?"

Mum: "Har talking to me?" Sis: "I talking to bro!"

Me to mum: "Yar talking to you."

Sis: "Talk what?"

Me: "NOT YOU! MA who you talking to just now!"

And my mum reply me.

In another case, my cousins fighting over the use of computer, my sis asked my what time is it, i say 12 or 1 like that. She look at the computer timing and say, "Ok 3.45pm you 2 switch."

Older cousin, "Yeah!!"
Sis, "???"
Me, "Har? So long?"

Sis, "Oops wrong! What time now?" (cuz my computer doesn up date time automatically.)
Me, " 1 plus."
Sis look for her hp and say, "Ok, now is 1.15, you 2 switch at blah blah blah..., I tot y jaslin so happy abt that."
Me, "i told you the time liao ma, you still look at the computer."
Sis, "Har? got meh? I didn hear leh."

Then on Fri i went out with stine, this happens again, but Stine usualli the ear not good, so i think ok for her haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment