Saturday, July 30, 2005

Pimples!!! ARG

Dont know why suddenly got damn lots of pimples appearing on the left side of my cheek. The condition was so good last few mths and i was so damn happy abt that. I came into some conclusion abt the outbreak.

1) Dirty pillow case and bedsheet and blanket.
2) Change of facial wash ingredient.
3) Change of shampoo.

As for the 1st outcome, i changed them and washed, but i dont think its quite a big deal for that as its quite new.

2nd, its the same type of facial wash, but the ingredients look and feel different. My sis say its ok to her, but i think its definitely DIFFERENT!

3rd, was using some Korean shampoo last few months, Mugens. But i think it makes my hair quite dry, but other then that, its quite a good shampoo. Less hair fall and stronger hair. Think have to combine with its conditioner, but i dont want to apply so much things on my hair, troublesome! But if thats reali the case, i think i will change it back.

Wonder if i'm crazy to think of shampoo as the prob, NO! Its in the papers quite sometimes ago. A beautician reports that shampoo do make your face worst as the skin on the hair and the face is different. And that Mugens shampoo is said to have some chemicals absent compare to the the others, so i do reali think its the prob.

The pimples are usualy ok for me, BUT it appear oni on one side of the face and it sort of form a line through it. To make it worst, some allergy also came up to the face and makes me want to scratch.

I tot i got some happy things to share, but... i kind of forgot my lines.

Oni remember i went out with stine yesterday. Its such a surprise that she ask me to go Orchard. Thats the last place in Singapore she would want to go. We had Mos Burger for dinner, and guess what, she offered to treat me pizza at Rocky Master. She then keep blaming me that i didn stop her for treating, cuz we reali have a hard time eating that large pizza. Not that it taste bad, but we had hard time cutting the pizza up. They gave us PLASTIC KNIFE to cut that damn hard crust, lucky its not like pizza hut's thick ones. And also we had quite a heavy dinner and late.

Hmm stine abt the lipsticks and polishes, i will post up later, cuz camera kena kidnapped by my bro today. And i decide not to post up my grad fotos, cuz I LOOK UGLY!!!!!!!!!! Damn it.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:27 am

    Hi Blogger,

    As a result of reading your blog "Pimples!!! ARG", I think you will discover my site on acne in pregnancy to be of interest.

    ReplyDelete