Sunday, July 17, 2005

I realised sumthing

Today i just realised tat the colour scheme of this new blog is similar to the colour of my block. I dont know why... Haha, maybe its what they say, 日有所思, 夜有所梦。。。 its already in my instinct....

I thought that i wanted a green look for this new look. But when i drew out the banner n filled the colour, i think orange fits quite well with it and thus i started to use orange. I wanted to have a green BG but no shade of green goes well. And tata u see this blog.

Its still not properly completed, and my comp is a bit "sock". Haiz, better do some back up of files soon, if it crash, i'm dead. With all ny school work and portfolio n stuff gone, i don't know what to do. Y did the world now have to rely so much on the boxes of mechanisms, and they like to throw tantrum so much.

2 comments:

  1. becuz the aliens are tryin to help us.

    and ur blog makes me wanna have orange juice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Booooo.... what aliens.. u mad. Orange juice.. different tone ok!

    ReplyDelete