Tuesday, July 19, 2005

What a today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went out today just to do sumthing not for myself and i had damn not of irritating things. Arggggggg i hate today!!!

Firstly, had to help my bro to buy his facial wash, the shop is ard AMK and my mum went to AMK market and did not even tell me, if not i can just ask her to buy or even just check that shop is open or not.

Bo bian n after my breakfast and quickly rushed to change clothes and whateva, cuz the sky looks damn bad. Just when i pulled down my shirt, IT STARTED TO RAIN!!! can you imagine that! Then i tot i wait for it to stop and chatted with stine on msn and the rain stopped suddenli, but the sky still look dark so i rush out immediatedly in case i caught in the rain.

At the bus stop, sum cancer wanabe threw cigratte butts at the bi near me without extingusihing it. MAN!! ITS SO FUCKING SMELLY OK! Wanted to go over and pour water into the tray. But lucky the bus came and i got up the bus. At the momment, I starts to hate the song 童话 by the singer 光良. Dont know which fucking idiot played the song through his/her HP!!!! Damn and its not ring tone ok!! I heard it frm the beginning to the end, the person didn pick it up! The quality is bad and its fucking irritating and i blast my discman into my ears.

When i reach the shop, and it says its closed on Tues!!! Arg WTF is that. I went thru all so many things to know tat its closed. Felt like breaking down the shop and grab some out. The main prob is my bro got his car drving ard to meetings with frens and wateva and he didn care to buy that facial wash himself! He didn give me the money also, feel like killing him.

I proceed to AMK lib to return my sis book and took a tour there. If not for the facial wash, i can just go to Sengkang which is much more easier for me. Then i proceed home on taking bus 86. Cuz i had to walk quite a distance when i alight and on the bus i keep thinking whether i want to transfer bus or not. But it did not rain at that time so i tot why not take a walk as a form of exercise.

BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT!!!!!!! When i arrive at my stop it starts to drizzle, i got my umbrella so fine and i start to walk. Then the wind blows against me n my umbrealla, i felt myself in Taiwan walking in the typhoon, the wind got bigger and so is the rain. By the time i reached the blocks of flat, i'm halfsided drenched. DAMNIT!!!!!

Arg im so damn frastrated. I want to scream! #@#$$%$%%^&^&^%*^$#%#!@$#%^#

2 comments: