Monday, August 01, 2005

Lame Chat!

I got the lamest chat with Stine today over the msn. It all started with me going to eat something during tea time.

She turned angry and reply, "I hate you! Bye!" and this:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Alot of you know that i'm damn hate horror things, all started with that bitch from the well.

After that when I'm back we continue to chat and she told me tat she bought a pair of specs just to make herself look gong gong. And she ask me that next time we both wear our spects out shopping. I told her that my specs too old to be seen by others and she drew this:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

She said its my specs trying to run away, LAME!

She drew another one after my comments

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

She asked me to help her name them:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And i say that cuz the look like the chinese word 兄 (brothers) so i say make them male. And gave her some names of male twins i know, including my newphews, cousins, Eng and Cheng and the Matt Damon Stuck on you twins, all kena rejected. She then say she will name them 虚 and 竹 after the 天龙八部 character. We crap abt that and she ask me to think of some excuses:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Polar bear = her boss during her internship. Excuses are for some secret reason I cant tell, or else I'm dead.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Then i commented sumthing abt the xu zhu in the show, she drew:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sad that it reach 6 and she rushed off, out of the office and her meeting.

3 comments: