Sunday, August 21, 2005

I tot Sunday is supposed to be happy......

Well, PM Lee is having a super long speech now at NUS and shown on all 4 channels that the mediacorp holds, except for the high class central. Its going to be hours and hours long, sldn we have meet today? Stine and Mao, its super boring now......

All channels, ALL show the same thing, same location, same camera angle, same person, same audience. Put 4 TVs together, but turn them to the differnt channel, u saw exactly the same thing. 100% same. Wat the hell...... why they have to do this to us?! But maybe, Ch 5 and surai i got nothing to say, but, they got 2 chinese channels! And its the same!

I used to look forward to Sundays when young, TV shows are so attracting tat time. But now, I have nothing to watch. After Kindered Spirit at 4.30 to 6.30, yar its a damn old show, but its the best on Sunday now, i practically stay on computer. They showed Taiwan variety show, but its the lousiest, they showed movies, but it is from 10 yrs back, and its the Nth time I have watched them. Sunday morning used to have 少年特工队 and they have changed to Superstar, and ITS A REPEAT!

I also got a super bad moring swim. Nothing pays back my $1.50 of enterance and locker. And I stayed less then an hour. Its frustrated to type now, and I dont think a soul will know the exact thing happen, Im bad in using words.

Mao just came back from Taiwan yesterday and we had a meeting. He bought a change pouch, cute and unique, I dont think it can be found in Singapore at the moment, maybe, 3 yrs later you will see. He keep speaking in Tai slang, and I trully cannot stand. Dont know why arh, he keeps talking to me in that slang i just felt like my head is exploding, and feels like I'm under stress....... REALI! But thanks for that pouch, CUTE SIA, i named it SpongeDog!. Arhaha.

Haiz...... what to tok about, i know its a boring entry, but this is what i feel in the moment............ I cant lift my heart up and be happy, and its a rainy day today, its sleeping day.

1 comment: