Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Bon voyage!

Stupid Mao had went to Taiwan without telling me, only said that he will be going Taiwan, but didn't tell me when. Lucky miss know it all stine told me.

During our msn chat, stine said sumthing about, Mao will be falling down in Taiwan when he sense a friendship breakup, i dont understand, but she did bother to tell me. During some cursing, she drew these

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Cuz mao is a long term supporter of A|X, so this A|X kia fell down after tripping on stone in Taipei street.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
His mum gave him a LV bag on his bday, and he kept saying that infront of stine. Thus the LV carrier fell down too.

Poor mao, u must be having a bad time there, since me and stine keep cursing each other everyday, haha. Have a nice trip there!

Have you all saw the ad for THE MAID? The english one, kaoz, its so damn singlish! I can't help laughing at tat narrator.

On the 7th month of the lunar calendar, the hell gate opens.........
And the narrator said:
On the 7 month of the lunar calendar, the hell gate open.........
Kaoz, all the scary mood all turn into laughing! Haha. Bad ad.

2 comments:

  1. haha finally u not afraid of horror movies.. i heard it was real scary..

    wanna watch?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, just saying abt its advertisement.. I will never go watch. My mum keep asking me to go, i say dont waste her money.

    ReplyDelete