Friday, August 05, 2005

Whahaha~~!!

Let me sing a happy tune! And I proudly announced to everyone that I passed my advance theory finally on my third attempt!!!!!

First of all thanks to the "10 yr series" just bought it yesterday and did all questions twice! Whaha

And I think good phenomenas are also happy to me.

My seat no. is 13, its my birthdate, and the password given for me is 3697, what a cute one. Sitting diagonally left is a 靓仔, i accidentally saw his smile when he finished his test, boyish, but not my type.

Then is a blur gal sitting beside me, "Whats our password?" Its on the blue slip given by the instructors people.

What is bad is a smoker beside me, can vividly smell the old odour, but it cant dampen my spirit! Dont know if he pass or not, he finished quite early, and didn see his result.

Then is the instructor, the one that gave me my basic test, i passed that oni once, i think he is my lucky star. The last 2 test had the other instructor, that one that talked to me on my first attempt.

And its 5th of August, its Friday, its the same no. 5. And its 七月初一。。。

Its the first time I'm taking at night.

To add on to my happiness, before setting off in my bro's car, we saw our neighbourhood cat gave birth to kittens, my bro asked me to give them milk when i'm back. Well that might not be good news to everyone, its kinda sad that they are stray. But some aunties and uncles here are kind, they go round feeding them everyday. And do you know, we are actualli not suppose to rare cats in HDB flats, just read it in the papers. I did give them milk just now, but the mother kinda scary, keep making grr sound at me, but just after i left, she make her way to the milk.

Well thats all!!! If you want the lucky book, ask from me friends. But you have to return, or i will hunt you down, and if i got you, i clone you, and kill your clones and clone again and kill again, hahaha.

1 comment:

  1. clone and kill?

    clone very expensive one leh

    ReplyDelete