Thursday, January 20, 2005

Tired after shopping

Yesterday went to shop at orchard with stine. She ended earlier and so she say she want to come to my sch and visit the openhouse, we had out lunch at NYP and set off to orchard.

Still cannot overcome the feeling of lossing my hp, im feeling quite down. We shopped the Hereen first then proceed to far east, walk none stop from ard 2 plus to 6 plus and went for our dinner. Saw a few pieces of clothes but dont know what to buy, decided to think abt it for a while. Stine ate a plate of thai dong fen, which cost $5 and that quantity is so damn little. I ate a bowl of fish beehoon, cost $3.50 but it has oni got 4 miserable pieces of fish. Then ps joined us and mao came later too. And we went to Ajisen for their dinner, and i think im reali going down on luck, after lossing my hp, my invisible bra strip broke the 2nd time in the day, and i was almost late for sch today cuz i set the wrong time on the new HP which my mum was using.

After eating, went to tour ard at paragon and decide where to sit down to chill. Went to the NYDC outside Hereen, quite a nice place to sit down and tok, but i dont feel like toking anything, and im veri tired too. Went off at ard 10 plus, mao, ps and me shared a taxi and stine took train alone. Came home and feel that my left knee is painful, bath and after some computer, i went to slp.

Woke up today and feel that my knee is extremly pain, when i lay on the bed and stretch it out str8. so i went to wear my knee guard, which i bought in sec sch day, and amazingly the pain subside alot. Went to Compass pt later to lib do some shopping, found some suitable clothes but the material isn what i want. Decided to go orchard again sumtimes then see what i want to buy. On the bus to Compass pt, there was damn lot of sec sch students frm the nearby new sch. I repeat SECONDARY SCHOOL. They were behaving like little kids, leaving bags on the seat and ran ard on the bus, as more and more ppl get up, they still cant have the sense to sit down or let the others sit. I i actualli said to them, "Ezcuse me gals! Do u still want the seat, if not pls remove your bag." They then went back, still standing up toking to frens at other seat. SEC SCHOOL! I never see any sec school student doing that in my sec school days, and i think that sch can close down soon. Its useless.

My knee is till painful now, hope it will be beter the nxt few days. Still cant get over abt my hp inccident, frens becareful when u are at TOA PAYOH CENTRAL SHOPPIN best if u lock up all ur valubles to urself. DONT LOOSE UR FESTIVE JOY TO THOSE BASTARDS, BITCHES AND IDIOTS. Hope them get caught and return my hp to me and send them to jail and have 100 strokes of canning.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:43 pm

    update pls
    -mei rong da wang-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:44 pm

    update pls
    -mei rong da wang-

    ReplyDelete