Friday, January 07, 2005

Talking Behind ppl's back

Went to meet PS and Mao today to register for our driving theory tests, and I think if I am to be stranded on an island with oni the 2 of them, I will rather jump into the sea and be drown. I suddenly felt that Stine is so impt to me in our gang! haha, though u called me mo mo when u are on your princess acting craze, and called me a BACKPACKER on wed.

That 2 cancerian is so damn irritating, one mao is enuff to irritate me to death, but that PS is accompanying him to make me double irritated! Almost died in AMK. Mao is so busy asking PS about her new stead (or not) and keep consulting her about this and that, like a mother to daughter lesson, haha. Oni ps can tahan to play him.

Then Mao went off a bit earlier to get his camera at Aljunied, but found out to be a lame useless camera. Imagine a Kodak brand camera 10 years back, without zooming, but is a digital version, and cost $199 haha, his mad. Then after finishing dinner me and PS took bus home.

The bus stopped oppo YCK station, and we saw a guy which looks so alike our sec school classmate came on board. We gave each other eye contact and ask, "Is it Jia En?" Just when I turn around, he sat down infront of me, without giving some greeting. And we start discussing about him, and Ps was more close to him last time, I told her to pat him on the shoulder to see if its him.

Ps: " Is it him or not? If not him veri paiseh leh. You ask la, he infront of you."

ME: "Me and him not shou lor."

PS: "Aiyo classmate leh."

ME: "U also mah."

PS: "I call him la."
She took out her HP, as usual its low batt and she cant give a call, PS pls change phone leh.

ME: "Wah lao u and ur lousy hp."

PS: "Its him meh? I tot he live quite far? At woodlands? Orh, he go A***** hse is it?"

ME: "I tot they break liao?"

PS: "Got patch or not?"

ME: "U more shou then me lor. Or i think he taking bus, at the camp there got 168 to Woodlands."

PS: "He boarded at YCK leh, he can take train ma."

ME: "He buy Buspass cannot issit."

PS: "He so rich, not so cheapo ma."

ME: "OK lor you win. But i think 90% is him."
All along he is listening to portable audio, so we guess he cant hear us ba..

PS: "Orh I know.."

ME: "What, when i go down then tell him issit?"

PS: "Yar lor."

ME: "Siao."

PS: "Haiz, then cannot meet back old fren liao."

ME: "You pat him la."

PS: "Don't want la."

So on and so on, until I got down. I even thought of going all the way to Compass Pt so i can get down later then PS, haha, but i tot of my ez link card, dont waste money. But at the time when i got down, he still didn spot me, haha. Wonder how is PS tat side, haha. Its reali the first time i tok behind ppl's back, and its so farnie. Haha.

And i seriously think that i cant go out with the 2 of them oni, it will shorten my life span. Stine, I miss you.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:21 pm

    aiyoh u BACKPACKER haha shld be brave enuff to see if its jia en ma.. wa piang if i were there i confirm call de loh.
    -stine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:21 am

    Wah lao, stop ur backpacking thing.. its bad for ur leg.. haha. U li hai lor, me and ps hum chee lor haha. PS tried to call him, but he listening to walkman, don't know he got hear us speaking abt him or not.

    -py-

    ReplyDelete