Friday, January 14, 2005

I'm too full!!

Today went to meet Stine at Tampines to walk walk, at first wanted to find a cafe or anywhere to sit down and chat, but I spotted Sakae Sushi and wanted to go, it was oni 4+ and we decided to have our dinner together, and it did reali stay in our stomach until dinner time.

Stine was so reluctant to go in cuz she say that will spoil her diet plan, but in the end she kept ordering and odering. Lets see what we ate, numerous plate of sushi on the belt, 3 chawanmushi (1 for me 2 for her), fried tofu for me, Tako Yaki (2 for her 1 for me), a bowl of Udon for her, a bowl of Cha Soba we share, Dumpling 4 pc all she ate, a plate of salmon fish, one miso soup for me, desert ice-cream moshi she ate 3 and i ate 1, some watermelon and a few more unknown dishes. And she keep stuffing unwanted sushi to me, like one with a piece of fish, its bitter and tasteless, then one that was stuff inside the beancurd skin with oni rice, and one unknown. I was already quite full and she kept ordering, and in the end we both got a damn bloated stomach. But she still blame me for bringing her in to eat, till we went home.

We had quite a hard time moving ard, and after that we went to the arcade to play the drum hitting game. Guess what we manage to pass the last song with 8 stars with full bar!! haha, compare to last time that we played at PS we improve a lot!! haha. After tat we went to orchard to look for sumthing, for me, but its a fruitless trip. On the way we keep talking abt diet and healthy life style, and we concluded that we will have a competition to see who loose more weight haha.

I'm currently lighter then her, and I still have to slim down more!! haha ok control diet, healthy life style and tonning up my figure, hee. STINE I WILL BE THE WINNER!! HAHAHAHAHAH now that i put this up, i will have to do it. Haha.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:01 am

    speechless... why u expose and ruined my image?!?! u are onli a mo mo!!
    -stine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:26 pm

    _|_ u stine.. enuff of ur mo mo and backpacker.

    ReplyDelete