Saturday, January 01, 2005

Happy New Year 2005

Its the first day of new yr, wish everyone have a happy, lucky and funky 2005.

Well didn't go anywhere to celebrate, cuz i'm rushing for the shitty project, sianz. And last night the eve, I am all alone at home. Its a lonely new year, haiz, and stupid stine is so xing fu to be with her parents :( My parents and sis went to thai and will oni be back tml, and my bro went out with his friends. I watched a DVD, "The Day After Tomorrow", quite suit the feeling now after the India Ocean Quake and Tsunami, and I drank damn lot of tea with a packet of chips.

Well have a recap of what happened in 2004. There was the bird flu in Malaysia and other country and everyone was so afraid of eating chicken. Then there was the recent Tsunami and earthquake, the President election of America and Taiwan. The Singapore most sad story is the China Gal Huang Na's death, and alot lot more. Lets say about a happy event, the fireworks festival! Haha, i got a damn nice experience watching the fireworks from my window.



And I went through a veri hard school life as the MOE decided to shift the poly's academic year earlier, and it causes my holidays to vanish in the air. I have a total of one and a half year with oni a week break and PH. I finished my FYP and attachment and now im having lessons.

Hmm, I think this year I also spent a bit lesser time with my sister gang cuz of my projects and all. :( Hope to have a longer time with them this year.

2005 Resolution:
More Time, Less Work.
More Pretty, Less Pimples.
More Peace, Less disaters.
And everyone around me be happy and fortunate!

No comments:

Post a Comment