Tuesday, January 18, 2005

FUCKING BITCHES/BASTARDS

Today was suppose to be a happy day, after finishing an assignment, and went shopping with mum and sis. Lesson ended 1 hr earlier and i went down Toa Payoh to meet them. And for todya's lessons we brought a lot of things and i was holding an extra paper bag and my jacket, so i carried my backpack.

Everything was so fine, and cuz my fren stine just lost her Hp there a few days, and i was xtra careful to look after my HP. As they haven reach, i walk ard the HDB hub atrium and visit the push carts to look for my nail art thing. And so happy that i found it on one of the cart, ask about the price and went away deciding whether to buy or not, and i bought it later on. And after awhile, my mum and sis came and we went off shopping, still taking veri careful of my HP.

After sumtimes of shopping, feeling tired at the back i went to sit down at the bench outside. Checking if my wallet and Hp is still with me, and i saw the old sec sch fren serena, just exchange a few words and my mum came out after buying her pants, we went off again. I packed up and make sure that my back pack was properly zipped. Then we past the Laser Flair shop and i went in to check at the LOTR 3 DVD and i found that the code 3 version is out!! Its double happiness after the nail art thing.

After that we walk past the Levis shop, and a gal bumbed into me, she turned ard to say sori, but her tone is strange, instead of veri embrass or whateva, she was happy, i suspected sumthing is wrong but i din went to check my bag. And we went to a shoe shop and spotted a pair of shoe that i want and i sat down to try, after finish trying and carry my back i found out that the zip at the smaller compartment is unzip!! i look into it and found that my HP is lost!!! FUCKING SHITTY BITCHES AND BASTARD!!! My sis then called to singtel to cancel off the line. Curse them fuck them, slip on the banana skin and fall right in to the police post.

And there are so many 2nd hp shop at toa payoh, wonder if they will accept that HP, if they do, pls let their shop close down, robbed, burnt down and own the bank billion of dollars. FUCK THE ROBBERS

No comments:

Post a Comment