Thursday, January 13, 2005

Having Fun

Yesterday was fun for my Instructional Design lesson. We were suppose to come up with a topic ourselves and conduct a workshop for the class, there were coffee tasting, from Starbucks, cuz one of my fren is working there, then cookie baking, crime scene investigation, plam reading, mocktail and so on. I conducted a knot tying lesson, and i think its a total gone case cuz lack of preparation, Haizzz.

And I'm almost late for class in the morning, cuz i slept at ard 4.30 the night before, cutting and preparing the ropes (pimples came pop up damn fast). I over slept by 30 min, rush off just simply brushing my teeth and wiping my face, no breakfast and chiong all the way, manage to reach school on time though haha.

Cuz of a lousy stomach, i dont dare to drink the coffee to prevent myself from vomiting haha. It was the first time in my whole 3 years eating and drinking in the lab w/o scolding from those naggy and idiotic IT officers. After the 3 hrs lesson i still have to rush to my Jap class and have a growing sotmach, slpy head and blur blur mind. I hold on to my hunger till 1 pm after the lesson and went to buy a pancake to eat on the way to take bus, haiz pityful.

Well then i had a looong slp after tat, ard 2 to 6 haha. Not reali long compare to Stine's 24 hr haha. Going to slack a while b4 starting the other project. Yawnz.

Haiz, the SBS is goin to cancel of the Superior feeder bus that travel ard my estate and starting the LRT at the end of the month. AND THAT DAMN LRT IS MORE THEN 3 BUSTOPS AWAY FROM MY HOME!!!! WTF is that stupid company doing, asking ppl to work out more? Sumore the whole stretch of road is so bare, except for some miserable bushes, its so damn hot. And in rainy days the road is all covered with water! Compare to the bustop just across a road, and that bustop is just completed for ard a wk, and its going to be useless after a month, waste of money.

Haiz, life is so boring boring boring boring boring, except for my little cousin to cheer me up. Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment