Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Reality Strikes

Why do I wake up everyday with my hair smell of mould? Despite shampooing and blowing dry every night? People tell the truth, do I have BO?

The skill of cam-whoring seems to have gone with the hair, pictures taken in short hair cannot compare those with long hair, even if I tie them up. No more self obese!

I should not be switching handphone to Nokia because K uses the ever irritating M2 instead of MicroSD, in 1GB. I shall go with the flip flop T707, and bimboing away. I will be blinging it up anyway. I can't bare to trade K now, it is too nice a phone!

Why are public transporters scanning the EZ link card together with their mega huge ass bag, like the supermarket cashiers scanning the frozen Kampong Chicken? I rather skip to the next queue with 10 people in front then right behind the "cashiers".

I had a nightmare of a lady figure loitering my house with hair covering the face, every one can see it, even the guests, and know it should not be here. In the mare, my mum said they already had priest came to communicate, but the thing claims that it is not ghost and will not leave.

What a dream to dream in this month. Luckily it is set in my previous ulu home, and not the current one. The frightening part is, the length of its hair is the same as mine! Not those Sadako's.

I might be depressed without K thus these rants.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:28 am

    haha the kampong chicken part made me laugh can.

    and i joined Fr3b and requested for samples.. finally... after sooooooooo long.

    i'm bringing make up overseas. any tips on how to bring small amount of make up remover?

    - abarai + vampire lover

    ReplyDelete
  2. buy small pump bottles lor.
    samples are eazy to bring over too.
    wats the vampire lover abt.

    ReplyDelete