Thursday, August 06, 2009

Missing

Sorry about the MIA-ing.

My brain took sometimes to expel the drowsiness the medicine gave me, 3 out of the 5 medicines have the drowsing effect, what? Want to put me to sleep ar? Hate it when I have to take western medicine, if not for the raging H1N1 virus, and mummy worried about it I will not have paid 50 fucking bucks for those useless tablets.

My temperature was 37.7 before the pills, it rose to a shocking 39.6 at 4 am. Took the pills again and back to sleep, it came back 38 in 4 hours! My cough and flu stays the same, and even lost my voice completely.

On the 3rd day my temperature was still fluctuating between 37 and 38, and don't know why my lips starts to peel! Threw the medicines aside and took my Chinese meds and Panadol, fever disappear in 3 hours. I know I'm weak, but I never had such high fever for 2 days, Panadol always cure it in a day.

50 bucks wasted man! Should have said I don't want the meds when I don't have H1N1. LOUYA CLINIC I'VE GOT BELOW MY BLOCK.

Doesn't have the mood to blog KSS. Maybe will do it with National Day fireworks.

Haiz why Bleach always kick Byakuya away? Totally annoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment