Thursday, August 20, 2009

Toys and Comics Convention 09

Went on Saturday with 梅梅, Charm wasn't available that day. Once up the escalator, we were greeted by a long board of hand drawns.
At the Exit.

Cute

Have to camwhore a bit.

These made me want to draw on my wall even more after watching 大東 doing something similar. After my sister got married out that is.

Into the hall, welcomed by the lovely Nintendo booths, and huge crowd playing Wii.

Caught familiar backs!

Soul Society having break for them to come to the real world.

Turns around and Aizen is signing up for Animax!

Japan funny gadgets.
There are a lot more modes to play, better then the Tamagotchi!

Local toys, Tofu Molly.

Designer hiding behind mask.


The Cosplayers

Killer Jason and no idea who the lady is.


The girl with green hair has got red eyeballs even.


Digimon and Mask rider.

Mask rider can see very clearly behind the mask! He was whisking smoothly in the crowd.


Saw Batman and Joker gang, but they went off to battle in a blink of eyes.


Creating design on the spot


Business in the Singapore Zoology Garden souvenir shop is not very good. They have exhibits too.

梅梅 new favourite, 樹仔。

Charm loves


Blythe Doll Collection
Too many of them, only showing my favourites.

Special edition

Have I said before, 梅梅 is a big fan of bear bricks.

After this we went off already, to our favourite fast food joint, Mos Burger.
"I will give you if have repeat, be good ok?"

There was a sale at the next hall and I saw a pair of green, light shimmer Mary Jane, very nice and love it at first sight. BUT DON'T HAVE MY SIZE. Just forcefully manage to squeeze into the last pair of 38, can't imagine the blisters it would cause. 梅梅 talked a loads of reasons and dragged me out of the hall, and I start whining beside her, because she got the very average shoe size and can get any shoe she want anytime.

After all 5 boxes were opened, there was

Awww, things aren't getting the way I want. She bought 6 last year and had lots of repeat, I had 2 of them and Charm got 2 also I think.

Bro was there later and he saw the Cosplay results. He said the red pac man monster got first. Haha, I didn't manage to get a photo of it because it is outside the hall and seems like resting. It is HUGE! I wonder how he moves around.

And I saw a tall guy, playing a girl role on the way to the hall. Felt like vomiting. He was close to 180cm, wore a curly blond wig, red-black checked mini skirt and fake suspender sock! Opaque and cotton kind la, but still yucky, can see the suspenders on his thigh and very thick sole boots. I didn't dare to look at his face but from the expression of those at the opposite direction, it is not pleasant.

No comments:

Post a Comment