Monday, August 24, 2009

sin Curve x= -1

"May I have your warranty card?
"And what is the problem with your phone?"

Took K out of its pouch and on its power, "It hangs when I press any button...."
"Oh it is most probably the LCD problem, and it is not cheap to replace it since it is already out of warranty."

Just how many similar cases have she saw that she can spell out the problem at a glance? K was just beginning to start up and the problem was not even demonstrated, she knows it already.

3 mths away from Singtel 21 mth upgrade, shit! Not only that, I was attracted by the calm shell of the same brand. Help Me!


I was holding the trolley going down the travelator. The family in front decide to stop right in front of the landing area, discussing where did they parked the car. When my trolley reached the end, it was pushed to land and forceful moved to the front, and knocked into the trolley in-charge for the family, a kid.

Not only I was glared at by the parents, I got smashed between my trolley and the trolley behind, and with my mum beside saying me on not focusing on the trolley.

Hello! Who the hell have the strength to pull the trolley against the force of the travelator?! And the damn trolley is full of groceries!


2 pontianaks, guard against the door of the MRT, preparing to make the fight out of the train. Useless, no one is coming in. Thus they decide to stand right in front of the door to debate whether to take the escalator or the lift.

I planned to make a detour to squeeze pass by the sides, too late. I got pushed by fellow alighting passengers.

Toes tripped at the platform gap and a full force squash right into the idiot in front. Her thick, dry and frizzy hair sticks to my lip gloss. GROSS!

Does the aura at the front of mechanism helps your brains clearer to make decision? NO! You made the worst decision ever!


Innocently in the living room flipping through the papers and mum had to ask me to keep "my" things from the table, just because I have the tendency to leave my things around the house when I was younger.

"They are not mine!"
"Then whose?"
"There are 3 other people living in this house! How would I know?"

Sending back them to their owners by guessing is useless in my opinion, the practice by my family is "Not mine I leave it in the living room where everyone can see." And you know the cycle, I thought you used it again and leave it outside again, I send it back again and you leave it again. All the time the rightful owner has no idea where the things are.

I send them into the rubbish bin after a few times. If they are fated to get it back, they will remember soon enough to get it back from the bin. If not it will be incinerated in the Singapore Rubbish Center, few months later.

Why is the lift waiting on ground floor always filled with the smell of cigarettes?

Can I move to x=1 already?

No comments:

Post a Comment