Sunday, September 06, 2009

My Clever Nose Just Knows When the Weather Change

Has been carrying the ever thawing nose again the past few days, I am really not suitable for a plastic nose.

My life has deteriorate to the state that when I heard the word "Sample" I stretch my hand out in 1/10000000 milliseconds to grab that. Not a very bad habit right?

Have not tried it. But because my lips had allergies to some some products last time, not very enthu to put them on, and I'm a heavy drinker, of water, lip colours vanish within minutes.

Collaboration with the now famous Alexander Wang. Can't remember his face yet even after reading him at every where, his faces are different in every picture!

Talk about samples.
When I was crazily involved in Fr3b.com last time, I squeeze out sachets of samples into mini jars to store them. Did you see what is wrong? It is outlined by some transparent gel kind of substance. My first thought was, "Holy! It melts the bottle!" But it cannot be, because my sensitive skin should have felt it.


After washing

Can still see the substance there. When soak over night it turns milky white, when it dry it returns back transparent. I used makeup removing oil and it does not work, imagine those days that I woke up half blindly and applied these on my face!

It is BRTC Glossy Shinning BB cream btw, but the other types does not have any problem.


Aiming for this the coming November

Hopefully it is still in production, does not like the other one that is coming out. Reason why I'm crazy about calm shell phones is because

THERE ARE MORE AREAS TO BLING IT UP!

Needs to get into the sun to defrost my poor nose, but there are none! Going back into Restaurant City then.

No comments:

Post a Comment