Monday, September 22, 2008

Top 10/ Top 20 Traits that My Future HUSBAND Must Have

Was telling you about being tagged by L and finally the response is here. The begin of this entry comes from here and you can read her entry here.

1. He holds a high position in some big company.

2. He has to be an entertainer and never short of surprises...

...like Doraemon...

3. Be generous


4. Good in all sports and games, so when I want to learn anything, I have free coach.

...especially to save me from the waters...

5. Knows how to appreciate my inner beauty.

...I don't mean this...

6. If he doesn't have the ability to make me a tai tai or hire a maid, he have to share the household chores.

7. He needs to accept both my positive...

...and negative points

8. Has a detail heart and very caring.

9. Loves me and only me.

Multi-timer is a big NO, I won't let anyone off easily...

10. But he needs to control his love too...

...I don't want a suffocating love...

11.Has to be on good terms with my family, especially my parents.

If you can't speak their language, you have to learn

12. Being in the Judging-by-the-cover Club...

He needs to look cute..

13. Have to have take note of his appearance.

I don't mind him having a little concealer, and best that he trim his brows a little

a neat little lion, height above 180 is a definite plus

14. With a Queen to serve...

...I need a computer geek...


If only dreams = reality.

When love really come, I think I will just fall in, regardless of who he is...

...even if he is Hitler, a Scorpio loves with its whole heart...

So promise me now people! Slap me, punch me or anything if I fall in love with the Hyenas.

Now readers, you have been tagged! Those who own a blog have to write one on this! Those who don't, I don't mind you circulating them in Emails. Those who defy will have your comp spoil and your happiness will be postpone to 5 years later. Don't test a scorpio, they are born to revenge, haha.

Queen has been so generous tonight to let me finish this entry. I still don't know what to do with her majesty, even after Charm and 騷貨Mao consultation. I only know she is over heated, I don't know what to do other then opening up the cover for dust air to go in.

No comments:

Post a Comment