Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Crisis in Life

I have been travelling down the valley of live for the past 2 weeks, and is starting to wonder when will I reach my flat land and start my journey up again!

Queen has been so super petty! After I said she is such a dear to let me finish my post on Monday, Her Majesty decided to go on a vacation again last night. Must be she overheard me MSN Mao, calling her “賤貨”. What is more angry then this is, someone apparently used Queen before I reached home, because he didn't bother to repair his or get his laptop back. When Queen left for vacation abruptly, he didn't try to get her back and went to sleep! AND DID NOT EVEN SWITCH OFF THE POWER SUPPLY! Queen is like hanging there, nothing on screen but the keyboard light is still on and the inside is still hot!

They really is 雙賤合併.

My sister's laptop is out for service, not sure when is it coming back, so there goes my nights.

Calling Experts for Concoctions for My Majesty.

Symptoms:
Hangs or even shut down on its own.

Sometimes can be cured by opening the lids and cooling it down, but not this time.

The lid is still open.

If the screen does show anything there is this line
"Over Power or Overvoltage....... Go to Bios to check your settings......"
What should I check in Bios? Mao told me something should be in Red if got problem but nothing.

Now when switched on, the busy red light just light up, not blinking. The fans are still running, but hard disk no!

The Beep sound of the motherboard was never heard.

Not able to go Bios at all last night.

SOOOOO WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO?!?!??! IS MY HARD DISK GONE AGAIN?! OR THE MOTHERBOARD?

My right eye has been feeling irritated for the past few days, super red till the white is almost gone. Keep tearing, and lots of discharge when wake up.

Can I have a few weeks of peace now?

Lots of Super stars are coming over to Singapore this weekend for the F1 race. Camp over at major shopping places and hope that you are able to bump into them doing their shopping, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment