Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Makeover

Did a total makeover here!

Its only the 3rd look for my 4 blogging years. Reluctantly remove my fairy, and evolved. How do you like it?

I don't know why I get myself into such tedious job, should just download some ready made template. Its such a headache to browse through endless CSS scripts, and there is still something that is not to my liking, will change it when I'm refreshed again. When I changed from the default Blogger template to the Fairy, I just create the necessary images and replace them.

If you are using both Firefox and IE, you will see the difference in the comment page, Firefox shows more details and is nicer. Comments page is so hard to edit! Because it doesn't have preview.

Now now, I have widen the main column! Thus I have BIGGER space to

place bigger and clearer photos. It is so much comfortable now...

And more reasons to

camwhore!!!! Wooo so BHB.

Wahaha, so fun. New layout first entry.

Remember this? It is back again! More poses this time.

Wished that I know why is it here. More changes coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment