Wednesday, September 03, 2008

There, its here

Used.


Directions given: Apply whole tube on hair after wash and leave it on for 3 - 5 min. Use 2 - 3 times a week or daily for severely damage hair.

Used the same tube twice and still have plenty for the 3rd or even a 4th wash. I just can't add more as they just drip off, information I got says have to finish it as fast as possible so the healthy chemicals won't evaporate. 林葉亭 also cannot finish, how can I? 大S might be able to.

Fact: When applying conditioner and treatment, you don't apply the first 10 cm from the roots.

I did not tried any treatment before this so I can't compare, but my conditioners that I'm rotating now are Pantene extra moisturizing, Tsubaki red label, and Fancl Amino Acid. I love the Fancl most, it really makes hair smooth and silky. The other 2 are being use for the sake of using, because these 2 are mistakenly bought as their shampoo, nothing really special about them, just did what conditioners should do.

Alright the Pantene Clinicare.
Makes hair smooth and silky and almost ZERO tangles! +++++++ 20 pts

Extreme ends still feels rough (my hair is inspired by Jolin and Rainie cut, you all know la hahahah. Extreme ends is really the lower part.) +- 0 Might be the ends are beyond recovery, time for trim.

Smell lasted 24 hrs, not too strong. I prefer no smell.

Can feel that my hair has more movement got dwine dwine feel +++++++++++++++++++++ 30 pts!!!

But my baby hairs still stick out, maybe I didn't apply the top part la.

Feel that my hair got more volume. + 5 pts

Does not cure bends, sleep bends and my shoulder part usually bends while air dried. -----10pts

TOTALLY NO TIE MARKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Every time I release my hair bands they will go into weird bends and direction, these 2 days NO!!!! Still straight. +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++50 pts!!!!!!!!!!

But I wonder will curls become more less lasting? My hair can't hold curls for long already neh. Will focus on the extreme ends today. Still a little disappointing, because I thought my hair can compete with those shampoo models' one after using. 不愧是日台暢銷,大力推薦,網路雜誌,通通叫好! Hope they bring this line in neh.......

No comments:

Post a Comment