Friday, March 28, 2008

人的一生中有些过去你很想忘记

但是偏偏就是有人拿着证据,你忘掉了,但就是要让别人看! 而我就是那个她!


还记得当时的 neoprint 好像只需 $4. Thats my sis and cousin.

Close friends beware! You might not wish to continue, as you might see photos that is so scary that you can't stand.

*
*
*
*
*
*
----------Not for the weak hearts ----------------
(but if I can stand, I don't think you can't)
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
The ZHSS era
Those were the days when neoprint starts to become very stable and cute. And Serangoon Central had so many of them.

My fringe was super short, must be the times that got cut by elim.


This one sld have been burnt if not for the 2 others, we survived O'levels! My eyes are so phoenix and why do I always cut my hair short!

The poses were so normal and all so chubby chubby.

The After Sec


After we graduated, we took it to mark how we change. We changed, and this machine is really bad cuz everyone got blocked and cut off so seriously. Stine, apologies, the machine printed distorted but I have to be fair, no photoshop. Haha


I put these 2 together because the background is totally the same. Sld be AMK Jubilee cuz I was with my polymates. Where is Chanping in the other one? And Jas and Liyan why so at the back?

There was a break after this when camera phone starts to come out and the price increase almost vertically. But camera phone can't take the full body and cannot design freely, so we still take the $8 - $12 kinds.

The Expensive Beauty


Nicely taken and designed, my eyes were still so innocent, haha! Little amount of makeup.


Colour wise a little bright and pale but we had the whole time drawing, nobody took the machine after us. Not much change from the above. We keep taking because our dear Yimei loves taking and she very willing to pay a lot for them. Woooo love you so much.


Just a month apart my eyes grew dark! The very beginning with eyeliners not with eyelid tapes yet I think. YES thats what I did to my eyes everytime you saw me outside.


Hmmmmm, quite sometimes after, and I think I have false lashes up too but not obvious, still modest with falsies.


Very recent one, BUT THE STUPID MACHINE LIE TO US! Suddenly it start printing and we have not complete even 1 pic. Less then 10mins can! Very 不爽. The lighting is good lor. Tsk!

Oops you don't like your photo, ohhh too bad I'm not going to remove it. Haha. And you know what, after Edc's scandal a lot professionals say "Files saved in any disk, hard, soft, thumb, card, can still be traced after years of deletion." So, god bless everyone. Come destory my hard disk ba. ******choi choi choi.

4 comments:

  1. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

    ur poly frens v cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:42 pm

    so i not cute among them la.... why u have to spoil my layout neh....

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha anyway check this out

    http://community.livejournal.com/_spreee/2039247.html#cutid1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:31 pm

    Lols. I see me!! I din even remember this.. Was too young la.. (:

    -jaslin.

    ReplyDelete