Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Travel & Living is GUILTY

Its definitely guilty! I chanced upon it yesterday and saw them introducing cruises, well not our SuperStar cruises, they got better ones like Disney and...... forgot what they are, ITS SO SUPER NICE AND INTERESTING. For the Disney Cruise you can choose to port off Disney Island, owned by Walt Disney, where the Pirates of the Caribbean was shot, clean, nice, white sandy beach with clear blue green waters. 我的心完完全全燒起來。I want to go on board!

Then I did some readup on forum and most of them say its nice with food food food food food, and lots of entertainment. Maybe we should start with this?

Woo, we have not gone pass the neoprint gala.


We were taking pics at the small Suntec Fountain, after sometimes "All pics look the same man, we sld do some changes." "Like what?" "NEOPRINTS?"

After taking the 3rd photo, we saw that we had the same expressions, haha. We did not discuss on that. 默契不錯喲。Maybe you can't see, but my pics are a blur! But its so crispy on my phone, and I did a lot of colour adjustments, it was purplish. I must say, my phone has got a super liar screen. I don't know, but staring at pic 1 alone, it got this couple photo feel, and I feel that I look like Nono at some angles, really, maybe its the bluriness?

Nothing, just to show my shining hp.

2 comments:

  1. WAHAHHA look like NONO.. can dun make me laugh out at night...

    ur this solo photo is nice, the photographer captured well haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. also makes ur nose look like got do plastic surgery

    ReplyDelete