Friday, April 25, 2008

Ok, you will be X

Someone unable to get over Watari's death and decided to named us in ALPHABETS.

"I want J for Jolin" "J taken, you are X."
..........
X is for,



Professor X

And his men


Sugar, spice, and everything nice. These were the ingredients chosen to create the perfect little girl. But Professor Utonium accidentally added an extra ingredient to the concoction: Chemical X! And thus


The Powerpuff Girls are born.


Wooo, X-ray, super power suitable for typical Scorpio like me.


Hmmmmmmm Xbox? I don't know, I prefer Nintendo.

I forgot, X still have

X-family! My 大东♥

2 comments:

  1. haha interesting post.. actually X is for XI XI SAO wahahahhahha! cuz i used to pressing X when searching for ur name...

    anyway u might want to see this:

    http://community.livejournal.com/_spreee/2085114.html

    got ur NRWZD pong pong fen

    and i reject SPH le

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:34 pm

    WOW sugoii!!!!!! Thanks, but the person ordered le.....

    pls tell me more abt the sph

    ReplyDelete