Friday, March 28, 2008

今天真的见鬼了!

I can't believe it! I manage to take 2 buses to reach my distination safely but my ez link is gone on the return trip!
I'm utterly shocked. I didn't take it out or anything only the wallet to pay and NOTHING ELSE!!!!!!! But its just gone like that. How did it happen?!

Maybe I got hypnotised? Maybe there was a pick pocket? But why oni the ez link?! Argggg. When did it dropped? I didn't feel a tiny bit of it at all.

Talk about dropping, I encounter so many times that the contents in the bill compartment fall out many times b4, and everything just scattered on the floor like 天女散花, and I have to take so long to pick everything up.

Louya Comoditee 绵羊皮 wallet!!!!!!

I just topped up my card few days ago and has got abt $15 worth of value inside. Now I hope that some kind ppl will pick it up, send it to ticket office, kind ticket officer send to NYP, cuz its my student ezlink, and NYP sld be able to send it to me cuz they still send alumni newsletter to me! Now I can't fake student price anymore. ITS $14 $15 worth I can buy lots of things, travel a lot of trips. I JUST CANT BELIEVE WHAT HAPPEN! 见鬼了!!!!

1 comment:

  1. drop cuz ur wallet is made of dead sheep. u carry dead animal around.

    ReplyDelete