Sunday, March 16, 2008

扫墓历险记

Woke up at 5.30am
Depart at 6.15 am
Reached Woodlands private Cemetery at 6.40am, that's how fast my bro drive.
每年最刺激的地方,因为真的是有扫墓的感觉,all grass and improper lining of tomb and we actually stepped over ppl's to get to my grandpa's.

Over to CCK for my grandma's, there is always a commotion of "Which road which path what no." And my mum always says “那边有一棵树” We know got tree, there are like 4 trees that grew to a different shape each time we were there. But we know there is a tomb with a snake statue on it near by, interesting. This year is a little different because we were greeted by 2 armed army guys, "You going for praying is it? I need to check the boot." Mas Selamat episode I think. And there is some lizard at a neighbouring tomb and my aunt makes it move and jump and sent me screaming.

Then to my aunt's, to our horror every year, THE TOMB IS MISSING! Because of seriously overgrown plants really is covered till cannot see. Out come scissors and knife to save the tomb. And we got 朋友 over there, 蜗牛!没有壳的蜗牛!虫虫虫!Then a science lesson of ecology starts, “鼻涕虫” “蜈蚣” “蚯蚓” “火车虫” anyway I was on top of other tomb once I saw the snail at my feet.

I needa slp, keep updating on the name list, I don't wana call, haha.

1 comment:

  1. wa step on other ppl' tombs, u become brave le.. wa lau luckily my relatives all not at cemeteries.. cannot stand those insects..

    i can't update cuz i can't msg anyone. and kuma think she will be kept longer than expected, so cannot confirm her. and mao recently msn say he dun want come.

    ReplyDelete