Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Watch out for extinguisher!!!

Yesterday i was at AMK Lib looking for research for my project, with my group. Then while we were abt to go off.. i was talking to my friend on the left, and i BANG on to a extinguisher on the right of the wall.. OUCH!!! damn painful.

I think i am now running down on luck.. after i sprain my back last fri, then i bang on to that extinguisher.. haiz.. and it left a veri veri veri big mark on my arm.. eeeeek so ugly.. sumore its rainbow colour.. red for the scratch and some purple and blue bruise lower down...

Think its time to go to temple again.. haiz.. and also money hor.. i want to buy so many things.. i want my LOTR 3 extended version ard $60 - $80, then i want a new camera with a powerful zoom which is ard $899 to $1000 plus, then also my portfolio preparations all that.. still got alot cannot remember.. haiz.. oh money money hom!! can u drop down from the sky for me?

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:39 pm

    haha py thanx leh. i see ur photos i keep smiling. not like ps's site so erxin. i'm back finally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:12 pm

    why i post a comment like nv appear. nvm. here's the comment haha..
    -stine-

    ReplyDelete