Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Arggg WHY!!!

WTF man! I tot the extended versions of The Lord Of The Rings III will be out today, but all I found are the Code 1 DVD!!! Shit man what the hell damn idiot!!! F*** I hate this!!!

Y!!!! Happily wasted a trip down to AMK Laser Flair to buy the DVD, BUT ITS NOT OUT!!! I have been waiting for soooooooooo looooooooong for it to come out but all I see are CODE 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just cannot withstand my anger!!! YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I'm currently feeling guilty of not having contributing alot to my projects.. haiz... Im feeling so dried out after a long term of 6 mths without a break. And finally got to have a 1 and a half mths break, but we still have to rush out a stupid project. I just dont have the mood to do all this. Its not that I don't like the topic or what, I just feel stress!!! And having to use FLASH to do it, I just hate it. I haven touch it for such a long time, and its coming back at me!! School term is starting in a week time and I dont think I'm recharge!!!

Might be going oversea to Thai on 29 to 2, feel kinda stress as i dont think i can finish my work.. haizz....

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:57 pm

    everyone's goin to thai to shop and i hate everyone.

    py goin to thai is a waste as she duno how to shop!

    -stine- =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:01 pm

    well me not going anymore.. minor project deadline on 31st.. have to go back school.. SO SAD!!! who say i dont know how to shop.. i oni no money

    -py-

    ReplyDelete