Friday, December 24, 2004

Sian Arh!!

Haiz today morning my sis brought all my cousins together with her boyfriend, parents to Pasir Ris park to play, but i can't join!! OMG. And they said they saw my cousin with her twins there also!! Arh why am i so unlucky. Haiz. Sumore i got terrible stomach runs today. XP

Asking why i didn join in? Cuz i have to meet my project group for discussion, wth. And lucky i didn join, with that weak stomach. But we didn meet for long, ard 45 min? and off we go.

Then Stine call to say accompany her in the evening, but i didn join due to my heavy work load. And she smsed to say that MAo and PS meeting her later, I hate u stine.. you are just testing my patient. And she said she over eaten on her sushi buffet dinner with mao, HAHAHA, for that i forgive you for making me angry. And she said PS didn meet them until the last hr. Ps, wat are you doing!! Zhong Se Qing You, pls forget about bastards until find a good one, don't be desperate, all 3 of us are now officially single, HAHA. Cheers to single life!!

My parents and sis are going to Thai on the 29th, and I will be left alone till the 2nd of Jan. Haiz, so sad. Stine you can make your home leaving trip liao, haha. Makes me remember the time that I first went oversea, I was like oni Pri 1 or 2, with my cousins and all. It was an ok trip to Genting, everything was fine, but I remember the food at the hotel sux, even my toddler cousin can't swallow anything, and we dont have Instant Noodles there, I cant remember how we survived the 3 days. Then on the way back, the tour bus dropped us at a restraunt for lunch and we have a good feast. Then on the bus, all kids starts to vomit esp my bro was the most serious. Then when we reach home, my mum then cooked some porriage and the vomit trend stopped. But later at night came the diahheroea, then on the early morning we went to clinic and have a food poisoning injection. Haha, unforgetable. Lucky after that, trips are veri fun. But now i can JOIN!! cuz of school. STUPID MOE.

I am still waiting for my LOTR DVD to be out, measured my neck and found out to be a bit longer, haha. Then I begin to flip through my old issues of FIRST mag to see when did the LOTR 2 dvd came out, and I came across this:

Incredible facts:
Violet was the most difficult character to animate because of her hair, everyone knows.

More then 150 distinct garments hade to be SPECIALLY DESIGN TO FIT THE LEAD AND BACKGROUND CHARACTER 150!!

This animation unfolds 100 different sets from urban to jungle.

Special Effects choke up one- thirs of the film.

AND all characters has no ear holes!!! maybe the next movie the characters will have no nostrils or mouth, HAHA.

And Syndrome was no the original Villain.

Hmm, the earholes part did anyone notice? Had watched it so many times and i didn notice, this is bad, haha.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:10 am

    test patience, not test patient haha u doctor ah
    -stine

    ReplyDelete