Sunday, December 26, 2004

Pls Mourn B4 u read

Its a day after Christmas, I woke up early in the morning to prepare some food for the picnic that was organised with my frens, Jasmine, Liyan, Chan Ping and YanHao, at Sentosa beach. After cleaning and breakfast, I started to prepare the things (of course wif my mum's help), which including cutting fish cakes and luncheon meat for the fried rice. They had eaten it once in sec 2!!! and they still remember, I wonder why.

After finishing, I went to toilet for a business trip, while using all my might pushing the things out, I feel myself moving, shaking, like being dizzy. But I caught sight of the shower host also swirling to and fro, I know something is not right. Its a shake from a earthquake from neighbouring country, it wasn't the first time I feel it since I moved in to the current add. And I tot nothing big, cuz its not the worst case I felt, the first time I think earli this year in March or what, i felt it too, its so obvious that I tot the house is moving in circle, but the news said its only 4 in Ritchel Scale (forgot how to spell). It lasted oni for few secs.

But for this time the shake is minor, but it lasted for a few minutes. After that I completely throw it our of my head thinking nothing serious, just like the previous cases. Then I packed my things and happily set off to Sentosa.

At the ticket booth, we met damn lot of ppl from ZHSS, which include my sec 4 irritating, ugly and F***ing monitor. He loves to sing damn much and tot he is so good in singing and kept singing the whole day, it reali spoil my mood and i pretended to ignore him while looking thru the brochure, but he came up hiting my head with a paper, I'm so damn buay song. And also we met the Head prefectof that time.

After reaching the beach we found a bench and settle down. We oni eat and play cards there and other then toilet, we went nowhere else. Its so unlike my other trips to Sentosa, of cuz it causes sunburnt also. We reach there at ard 12+ and left at ard 4.

When I reached home, some of my relatives have already reached my house for our Christmas celebration. It was suppose to be a steamboat session, but it became homemade food dinner, too many ppl came and can't squeeze in to eat together. Then I heard the News on TV reporting about the quake at sumatra, and the Tsunami attack! Wow, Tsunami, which I tot it never happen except for those CG in movies. We din't even studied much in Geography, it was like oni one third of a page in the whole chap of Plate Tectonics. The death and injury amount was so damn high. Quakes were located near sumatra, but the Killer waves spread as far to India, Sri Lanka and Africa.

Come to think of that, my auntand her 2 daughters just came back from Thai yesterday. And they was planing to go there today! Its so lucky that they went early, or else they will be stucked there and we will be so damn worried.

PS: Pls help the ppl make donations!

No comments:

Post a Comment