Tuesday, December 21, 2004

2nd Day of School

Hmm its my second day of school today. Yesterday just went for a miserable 2 hr for my Jap Language, and it was damn late at 4pm. In the morning i was bored to death with nothing to do, lucky that I have got this troublesome cousin who keep asking me to play Monopoly with her and so i covered my 1 hr losing to her the 2nd time!! Haha.

The lesson was fun and I quite like the lecturer, she is fun and make the lesson livily unlike the previous one, shes so boring, haha. But there is this gal in my Jap class that I dont like, she was with me also in the previous class. She knows the language so well, but she kinda act dao and doesn't reali show that out. Its like theres question and ans time and everyone was cracking their head and remembering what we learnt last time, giggle and so anxious and make everyone laugh. But when it comes to her its kinda cool down so much, she answered fast thats one reason, but she reply in a so sian manner that reali make me angry.

Then its today, I have an early lesson at 9 and that was boring, makes me nodding off often in the 2hr (suppose to be 3hr but firat day so nothing much). Then there was this damn long break of 4 hr till the next lesson, then me and 3 other fren went amk for lunch at mos haha and slack there till 2pm and proceed back to NYP.

The afternoon class was FUN!!! The lecturer is also so Handsome!! Haha, actualli not the first time having his class, last year already got. He is a Canadian, Ang Mo! and damn Handsome!! and he is so kind and livily everyone like him so much! It was about some interaction thingy and he brought an example, a Stitch doll!! And whats interesting is that STITCH REPLYS YOU!! I love that toy so myuch, haha. Then we got a grp discussion and one of my grp mates steal it and play, haha. And we remembers some quotes that appear in some of the Walt Disney Cartoon, like the Lilo and Stitch:-

Ohana (or whateva)- means family, and family means nobody gets ??? or left behind. haha forgot what was the missing word.

And one more from the Lion King:-
Hakuna Matada- means no worry and what eva. Sorry for all the bits and pieces.

Tml still got a lesson at 8 to 11 and then str8 after have another Jap class till 1pm and its the end of first week of school!!! Haha. BUT I HAVE TO CHIONG MY PROJECT!! AND I'M STILL WAITING FOR MY LOTR 3 DVD!!!! I MISS IT SO BADLY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment